image source: Nordstrom
Singer Jon Bon Jovi and designer Kenneth Cole have teamed up to help fight homelessness. They have pledged that a portion of the proceeds from the sales of R.S.V.P., the new Kenneth Cole men's fragrance manufactured by Coty Inc., will be donated to three charities that aim to combat homelessness. They include:
- Habitat for Humanity, which seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action;
- HELP USA, whose aim is to empower the homeless and others in need to become and remain self-reliant; and
- The Philadelphia Soul Charitable Foundation, which exists to combat issues that force families and individuals into economic despair through the creation of programs and partnerships that break the cycle of poverty and homelessness.
R.S.V.P. is a woody/spicy fragrance consisting of (from osmoz.com):
- Top notes: Lavender, Grapefruit, Pepper, Wet Grass
- Middle notes: Iris, Orchid, Cedarwood
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Soft Cashmere
R.S.V.P. is available at Nordstrom: Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz. ($45) and 3.4 oz ($59.50); After Shave Balm 3.4 oz ($45); After Shave Splash 3.4 oz ($45); and Deodorant 2.6 oz ($16).
Kudos, Jon and Kenneth!