Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Break

Just a note to let you know I'm away for the week. It's Spring Break in Oregon and I'm at the beautiful Oregon Coast.

The Perfume Bee has been undergoing some fresh changes in format and design lately. I will share the new look with you next week. Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite pictures of the Oregon Coast. Have a great week!

Yaquina Head Lighthouse
Yaquina Head Lighthouse


Oregon Inlet
Oregon Inlet


Pacific Sunset
Pacific Sunset

photos © Copyright 2007 by The Perfume Bee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a lovely time to visit the Oregon coast. I'm looking forward to a little visit to Bandon quite soon. Enjoy yourself!
Ashne

Madelyn E said...

Dear Chris,
I will be thinking of you . What beautiful photos - I do not know anything about the Oregon coast .
I will look it up .
I'm off to the NY Sniffa on Sat.
Have a great relaxing vacation.

IrisLA said...

Have a great time. The Oregon coast is so beautiful. Last year we spent a week around Pacific City.

christine said...

Hi Ashne, Madelyn and Iris,

Thank you all for your kind wishes!

Chris

Ayrton said...

Very inspiring, very nice.